LIVING, NOT SURVIVING
A few days back. I watched this one video and the first few lines say something like,
"I think transitioning from surviving to living is one of the most surreal feelings. Because you don't even realize it's happening suddenly one day you somehow are no longer in survival mode."
You have to watch the video as I think most people can relate to the video's content, so I'll put the link here, living not surviving.
We are the survivors of our own battle. The fight that we had to face since we know the meaning of conflict, drama, sacrifice, and life crisis.
I think everyone in this world has their own fight, even the rich people who were born on a golden spoon must have their own struggle. Let alone the kids who grew up in a slump. Every single person, even all the Prophet that was promised a place in heaven was being tested by Allah.
The thing is, how do we face the problem? How do we survive?
As someone who was once in surviving mode, my life has always been about waking up, classes, doing part-time work, and sleeping. And work before this has always been about trying to stay alive from day to day and trying to survive from one paycheck to one paycheck.
The day that I receive my salary, paying off all the debt, the countless amount of crying on payday while looking at the balance in my bank account.
But, I think these past few months, I have become calmer, more thankful, and more grateful. Of course, the wage is still the same, and the commitment is still piling up, but when you surrender to Allah, and you ask Allah for help feeling like a hopeless servant you are, insyaAllah Allah will help you.
Live your life to the fullest, wake up, and start your day by being grateful that Allah allows you to wake up and breathe that day, says Alhamdulillah for every meal you eat, have less expectation on what people can offer, stop trying to chase the lifestyle the internet shows, and try to do at least one good things every day.
When you try to have less expectation and surrender your fate to Allah, you will have nothing to worry about. Really true. But at the same time, you also have to work to make yourself better. Let's make 2024 a better year for us. Even when January is coming to an end, it is never too late to start!

❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDelete🥰🥰
ReplyDelete